Rules for visiting and participating in the exhibition
in compliance with measures against the spread of COVID-19
The CeMAT RUSSIA exhibition is held in strict compliance with the recommendations of the Russian Agency for Health and Consumer Rights. The safety of participants, visitors and partners is our priority.
We kindly ask everyone to take a responsible attitude to their health and, together with us, strictly follow the established rules.
The rules were developed in accordance with the Recommendations for the implementation of preventive measures to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) during the organization of congress and exhibition activities MP 3.1 / 2.1 0198-20, approved by the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare on June 26 2020.
MEMO FOR VISITORS
- Please register for the exhibition online and print your e-ticket. This will save you time and avoid additional contact in the check-in area.
- When entering, use personal protective equipment - masks. They must be worn by the visitor from the moment they enter the territory of the exhibition complex. The admission is carried out after passing non-contact body temperature control.
- In the halls and foyer of the exhibition complex, we ask you to maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Refrain from shaking hands and try not to exchange paper business cards.
- Use hand sanitizers.
INSTRUCTION FOR EXHIBITORS
- Please instruct employees and representatives on safety measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, including on the use of disinfectants.
- Limit contacts between employees of different functional groups that are not related to common tasks and production processes. Establish a remote mode of work for employees who are not limited to performing their official duties directly at the event site.
- Provide employee thermometry with a log entry.
- Provide distancing of employees at the stand (1.5 meters).
- Prohibit food at stands. Eating is carried out in specialized places or in a dedicated room according to a pre-established schedule, taking into account the observance of a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Organize at your stand places for treating hands with skin antiseptics, including using installed dispensers or wet wipes.
- Provide employees working at the stand with personal respiratory protectors (disposable masks, respirators) and skin antiseptics for treating hands. Monitor the use of masks and gloves by employees during the exhibition period.
- Carry out disinfection with a frequency of treatment every 2 hours of all contact surfaces on the stand: door handles, control panels, surfaces of tables, racks, office equipment, armrests of chairs, etc.
Your responsibility and orderliness is a guarantee of your health and the health of others, and will also reduce to zero the risk of being held accountable for violation of sanitary and epidemiological rules provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
INSTRUCTION FOR STAND CONTRACTORS
- Installation and dismantling works are allowed only if anti-epidemic measures are observed at all stages of the work.
- All construction participants are instructed in their organization on compliance with safety measures to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection, including the use of disinfectants, which is carried out by the employer (customer of the services performed / provided).
- Every day, before admission to the venue, to perform installation / dismantling works, independent contractors represented by those responsible for the work (work managers) monitor the body temperature of workers involved in the preparation and conduct of the event, with mandatory suspension from being at the workplace (in place of work) of persons with an elevated body temperature and / or signs of an infectious disease.
- Contacts between personnel of different functional groups that are not connected by common tasks and production processes are limited. A remote mode of work is established for employees who are not limited to performing their official duties directly at the event site.
- The distancing of employees (1.5 meters) is ensured both during the period of installation / dismantling work (for technical personnel - taking into account the safety requirements of the work), and during the event.
- It is forbidden to eat at the place of work (at work places). The place of eating is determined in accordance with the constituent recommendations of the authorized bodies of state power (local self-government) according to a predetermined schedule, taking into account the observance of a distance of 1.5 meters.
- The personnel involved in the development must follow the rules of personal and public hygiene: wash their hands regularly, that is, every time after contact with strangers, using office equipment to visit the toilet, before eating and just during the day. Use hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes regularly.
BuildExpo LLC, as the General Contractor of Crocus Expo IEC, monitors the use of protective masks and gloves by employees of independent contractors during assembly and disassembly operations. In case of non-compliance with this requirement, a fine will be issued. The paragraphs of the instructions for developers are an excerpt from the BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR BUILDEXPO LLC WHEN ARRANGING EXHIBITIONS AT IEC CROCUS EXPO.