Retail logistics: effective solutions and operational change management
22 September 2022
PAVILION 1, HALL 2, SMALL ARENA
Coordination Council on Logistics
Now is the time to find out how ready our market is to overcome difficulties, what knowledge and technologies it has, what is the level of training of trade sector workers in our country, whether the foundation has been created for successful retail business without borrowing foreign technologies.
Competent work with trends in logistics helps to minimize operational risks and optimize logistics processes. Who coped best in the conditions of international turbulence, what solutions were the most effective, how did companies rebuild under the incredible pressure of sanctions? We will talk about the best experience in countering risks in supply chains, about technologies that have shown their viability, about important trends that are emerging in the retail logistics market, we will talk at this expert session.
- What solutions in logistics have shown the best efficiency over the past six months
- What balance between service and costs are retailers now finding
- What tasks in logistics will be top priorities in the near future
- How will relationships with suppliers change?
- What decisions have been made on the development of warehouse infrastructure, IT and technologies
- How the requirements and approaches to managerial and operational personnel are changing
Для бесплатного доступа к презентациям оставьте ваши данные.