Ru / En / 中文
News

Commissioning of warehouses in Moscow increased by 60% since the beginning of the year

In first three months of this year 125 000 square meters of warehouse space was commissioned in Moscow, which is 61% higher than the figure for the same period in 2019, according to a study by Knight Frank.

Half of the built warehouses (51%) are intended for further rental, the remaining 49% of the premises were built to order. The largest facility introduced this year was the first line of the Wildberries distribution center with an area of 49 000 sqm. The total supply of warehouse real estate in the metropolitan area reached 14.3 million sqm. 

 Research. Moscow Warehouse Market 2018 >>


Source: www.vedomosti.ruwww.knightfrank.ru/en